Acacia Pet Clinic now offers ePet Health Pet Portals, a free service to our clients that allows access to some of your pet’s medical information and other useful and fun features.
- Check the accuracy of your address and phone information.
- Inform us of new or lost pets.
- Check your pet’s vaccination status.
- Learn about our recommendations.
- Ask us non-urgent questions.
- Request appointments and boarding.
- Purchase medication and food refills from us online.
To obtain a Pet Portal, you must be a current client of Acacia Pet Clinic. Any changes made to your records may take 24 to 48 hours to appear via your Pet Portal. Access your Pet Portal or sign up today by clicking on the logo below.
Enter your email that is on file with Acacia Pet Clinic, then click on “First Time Login” and create a password. Then log in to ePet Health!